Terms & Conditions
LOVE SPARK INTERNATIONAL
EFFECTIVE DATE: JULY 1ST, 2020.
The term ‘Love Spark International’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 1106 First Street #628, Encinitas, CA 92024. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and entertainment use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website is intended for mature audiences over 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, multimedia, audio recordings, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of California and the United States of America.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
The following information is disclosed by Love Spark International (“we” or “us”) to you in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 680 and 698: “Affiliate Marketing Rule.” Sections of this website https://www.julieavena.com (the “Site”) may allow you to purchase products and services online provided by other third party merchants. Some of the links that we post on this Site are “affiliate links.” This means that if you click on the affiliate link and purchase an item through that link, that we will receive an affiliate commission.
We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of the products and services purchased through affiliate links, the information contained on third party sales page, or any other third party links. In addition, the merchant for your purchase will have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. If you make a purchase from a merchant on their website or on a website that we have posted a link to, the information obtained during your visit to that website or that merchant’s online store, and the information that you submit as part of the transaction, such as your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, and credit card number, may be collected by that merchant. For more information regarding any merchant, its’ online store, its’ privacy policies, or any additional terms and conditions that may apply to your visit of its’ website, visit that merchant’s website and click on that merchants relevant pages and their informational links, or contact that merchant directly.
You release us and our affiliates from any damages that you may incur, and agree not to assert any claims against them or us in connection with your purchase or your use of any of the products, services, or information contained on sales page made available to you by third parties through our Site. Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through our Site, regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and that third party. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matter of any sort incurred as the result of any third party transaction.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information Collected Directly From You: If you create an account to access our Services, contact us, or purchase any of our products or Services, you are choosing to give us your personal information, including but not limited to your name, address, email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, or physical contact information about yourself. You may also provide payment information such as credit or debit card information and billing address to purchase our products and services.
Surveys: From time-to-time, we may request information from you and other users via surveys. Participation is completely voluntary. Survey information will be used for the purposes of the survey.
Mobile Devices: We may collect additional information from you if you access our Services through a mobile device; for example, your unique device identifier, device’s operating system, mobile carrier, and regional location. We may also collect your location information from your IP address or zip code. The degree to which your location can be identified depends on the device you are using, e.g. laptop, smartphone, tablet or other access devices (each a “Device”) and how you are connected to the internet (e.g. via cable broadband connection, WiFi, etc.).
Information We Collect From Third Parties: We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information we collect, such as information to validate or update your address or demographic and lifestyle information.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Tracking Technologies. In addition to any information that you choose to submit to us, we and our business partners may use a variety of tracking technologies (“Tracking Technologies”), that automatically (or passively) collect certain information from your device whenever you visit or interact with the Services or third-party sites. This information may include your device identifier, the type and version of Internet browser software you use, and your operating system. We may also collect password information from you when you log in, as well as computer and connection information. During some visits, we may use these tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, time spent on certain pages and page interaction information. Certain features of our Services are only available through the use of Tracking Technologies. You may encounter tracking technologies/cookies from our third-party service providers that we have allowed on our Services and who assist us with various aspects of our operations and Services. For more information on the Tracking Technologies that we use and how to manage your preferences please see our Cookie Notice.
4. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the personal information that we collect, create or derive through the Services for a range of reasons, including:
- To provide the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts.
- To provide support and improve the Services and to manage system administration and security.
- To respond to your comments, inquiries and requests and provide customer service.
- To link or combine information that we collect directly with information from third-party sources or multiple devices to help understand your needs, provide you with personalized content and provide you with better service.
- To personalize and improve your experience and deliver content or features that match your profile and interests. Please also review Section 8 for further information about Your Choices/How to Opt Out.
- To send you promotional communications (in accordance with your marketing preferences). Please also review Section 8 for further information about Your Choices/How to Opt Out.
- To perform statistical, and marketing analyses of user behavior.
- To comply with or enforce legal requirements, agreements and policies.
- To carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
5. HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Service Providers: We may disclose information to our affiliated companies or third-party service providers in order to monitor the activity of the Services, conduct surveys, send marketing communications, and provide other Services to you, such as customer service.
Process Payments: Information may be disclosed to process credit/debit card transactions, which are handled by established third party banking, processing agents and distribution institutions. They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information and to process your order. In addition, we may disclose information to third parties to verify the authenticity of any financial transaction involving our company or its affiliates or to update your billing information.
Analyze Aggregate Information: We use aggregate information about our users to analyze our Services and user behavior and prepare reports which we may share with third parties.
Legal Matters & Safety: We may, without your consent, access and disclose your information, any communications sent or received by you, and any other information that we may have about you or your account as may be permitted or required by law (including, but not limited to court order or subpoena), to prevent or investigate suspected fraud, violations of our Terms, or activity that appears to us to be illegal or may expose us to legal liability, or to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory or government agency or any third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person. Additionally, we may disclose your information in situations that we believe may involve potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property.
Transactional Communications: We may use your information to send you notices from time to time relating to your account or your purchases. These may include order confirmations, invoices or customer service notifications. We may also send you Service-related announcements when it is necessary to do so; for instance, if our Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance or the delivery of a product is delayed or there are policy changes.
6. ACCESSING AND MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We believe it is important for you to be able to access and manage your account and the information you have provided to us and make choices about how it is used. To inquire about or update your information, or change your preferences, you may contact us as set out below in Section 11. If you have a registered account, you may change your preferences by logging in to your profile and making updates. In addition, if you are a visitor based in the EEA please see below for more information on your data protection rights.
7. YOUR CHOICES/HOW TO OPT-OUT
Promotional Emails: Any recipient of promotional emails may opt-out of receiving them at any time. To opt-out of receiving promotional emails follow the unsubscribe instructions located near the bottom of each promotional email or if for any reason the footer has been cut off by a third-party email service (e.g., gmail) or you wish to submit an unsubscribe request directly to us please send an email to support @ julieavena.com with “Unsubscribe from Email” in the subject line. Please be sure to provide us with the email address you wish to opt-out.
Transactional Emails: Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us, you may still receive transactional receipts and other administrative emails.
Turning Off Tracking Technologies: You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a persistent or session cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off such cookies through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. It is important to remember that many of our Services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Timing and Third Parties: We will endeavor to comply with your request for changes as soon as reasonably possible. Unless required by law, we are not responsible for informing third parties with whom we have already shared your information of any changes requested pursuant to this section, or for removing information from or causing information to be removed from the databases or records of such entities.
8. RIGHTS FOR EEA VISITORS ONLY
Legal Basis: If you are a visitor from the EEA, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or (iii) where we have your consent to do so.
If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), this interest will normally be to operate our services and communicate with you as necessary to provide our services to you and for our legitimate commercial interest, for instance, when responding to your queries, improving the services we offer, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided.
EEA Data Protection Rights: If you are located in the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to correct or update your personal information, you can do so at any time by logging into your account or as detailed above.
- If you wish to access or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided in Section 11 below.
- In addition, in certain circumstances you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information by contacting us using the contact details provided in Section 11 below.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information please contact your local data protection authority.
9. IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES, PRACTICES
Security: We implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect against the accidental or unlawful access, loss, misuse, deletion or alteration of personal information under our control. We use measures such as “Secure Socket Layers” or SSL to protect your personal information when collecting and transmitting your billing information to our payment processor. However, despite our efforts, no system can completely guarantee that there will never be unauthorized access to your personal information.
Children’s Privacy: The Services are directed to an adult audience. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age and, if we obtain actual knowledge that a user is under 18 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user’s personal information from our systems.
The data controller of your personal information is Love Spark International.
Love Spark International
1106 First Street #628
Encinitas, CA 92024